AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA)
Student Accommodation Procedures
AIHC School of Biblical Studies offers students disability accommodation in accordance with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act. It is our primary focus that students who qualify for ADA have reasonable accommodations to make them academically successful. Accommodations are based off individual needs. Below are the steps to start the accommodation process.
- Please complete the ADA application. The form can be completed by clicking here.
- Complete documentation from a licensed professional that includes a diagnosis of current disability, how this diagnosis affects one's major life activity, and how the disability affects the student's academic performance.
- If you'd like to have a meeting to discuss the ADA process or have specific questions, please contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 239-2442.
- Once the Office of Student Services has received all information, please allow 3-5 full business days for your file to be reviewed and the official accommodation to be issued.
- Office of Student Services will contact you to receive and review the letter.
- Please be advised that academic accommodations are implemented only when professors have the official accommodation letter.