Our office oversees the registration process; online or in-person. Other responsibilities include recording student grades, providing such aids as academic calendars and class course schedules, and maintaining and supplying transcripts of students' academic work.
- A new student who applies for admission and receive an acceptance notice.
- A continuing student from the preceding term
- A former student, not enrolled in the preceding term, who re-apply for admission and receives an acceptance notice
Before You Register
Students who have been accepted into the program may register on the school's website, after they receive their log-in information for registration. Please refer to the academic calendar for registration dates.
- Apply for Admission (Go to admissions if you have not yet applied or been accepted into the program)
- Wait to receive an invitation to register
- Review the class course schedule (Go to the class course schedule to check which classes you need to take for each term.
- Notify the Registrar Office (After you complete your registration, please the notify the registrar office by submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating that your registration is complete and has been submitted.
How to Register
- You will receive an invitation for registration
- Please follow the prompt to create a password
- Log-in and enter your email and password
- Click class registration and then register
Please remember to refer to the class course schedule, if needed.
In-Person Registration Form
You have the option to complete an in-person registration form. You can fax it to (901) 443-5026 or email the form to email@example.com.