We are excited to announce our partnerships with Belhaven University and Southwest Tennessee Community College. Through our unique partnerships, graduates of AIHC School of Biblical Studies have an opportunity to further their education by receiving specialized training and earning a college degree.
Belhaven serves a total of 4,400 students, offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs as well as online degree programs in Jackson, Madison, Desoto, Chattanooga, and Dalton. The University offers 70 areas of study including academic majors and concentrations across a full spectrum of disciplines. It has received national recognition for its academic programs and affordability.
The partnership details between AIHC-SBS and Belhaven University are as follows:
- Opportunity #1: Admission Application Fees Waived
- Opportunity #2: College Credit
- Opportunity #3: College Scholarship
The following goals for our partnership with Southwest Tennessee Community College include:
- AIHC-SBS students can utilize enrollment specialists at Southwest to get information about the enrollment process and financial information
- AIHC-SBS students can receive information about Southwest's certificate and degree programs at AIHC's facility.
- Southwest will collaborate with AIHC-SBS' staff to provide our students with the right information to ensure success at Southwest.
- AIHC-SBS students can participate in campus visits at Southwest.
AIHC School of Biblical Studies
P. O. Box 9473
Memphis, Tennessee 38190
Phone # (901) 239-2442
Fax# (901) 443-5026
AIHC School of Biblical Studies takes pride in preparing our students to share the gospel of Jesus Christ all over the world. Galatians 3:26 states, "There is neither Greek nor Jew, bond nor free, male nor female, for ye all one in Christ Jesus." All applicants are welcome to apply for admission at AIHC School of Biblical Studies regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, disability, age, gender, or sexual orientation. All applicants are given the rights and privileges generally made available to students at AIHC School of Biblical Studies.