We are excited to announce our partnerships with Mid-South Christian College, Belhaven University and Southwest Tennessee Community College. Through our unique partnerships, graduates of AIHC School of Biblical Studies have an opportunity to further their education by receiving specialized training and earning a college degree.
- MSCC will accept 12 credit hours from AIHC-SBS students who successfully complete their program of study and who are subsequently accepted into any MSCC academic program.
- AIHC-SBS transfer students are eligible to apply for acceptance in MSCC degree programs leading to an Associate's Degree (AA) or Bachelor's Degree.
- AIHC-SBS students have access to MSCC learning resources, such as W. H. Griffin Resource Center, seminars and lectureships, weekly chapel services and other activities sponsor by MSCC.
Belhaven serves a total of 4,400 students, offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs as well as online degree programs in Jackson, Madison, Desoto, Chattanooga, and Dalton. The University offers 70 areas of study including academic majors and concentrations across a full spectrum of disciplines. It has received national recognition for its academic programs and affordability.
The partnership details between AIHC-SBS and Belhaven University are as follows:
- Opportunity #1: Admission Application Fees Waived
- Opportunity #2: College Credit
- Opportunity #3: College Scholarship
The following goals for our partnership with Southwest Tennessee Community College include:
- AIHC-SBS students can utilize enrollment specialists at Southwest to get information about the enrollment process and financial information
- AIHC-SBS students can receive information about Southwest's certificate and degree programs at AIHC's facility.
- Southwest will collaborate with AIHC-SBS' staff to provide our students with the right information to ensure success at Southwest.
- AIHC-SBS students can participate in campus visits at Southwest.